Starting to wonder if you’re going to ever achieve your fitness goals? Wondering if it’s all worth it in the end? Get the bounce back in your step with these inspiring and motivating fitness quotes we’ve gathered from around the internet!
1. Instead of giving myself reasons why I can’t, I give myself reasons why I can – Anonymous
It’s all too easy to focus on the negatives. Find the positives and you’ll find yourself bounding over those obstacles like they weren’t even there.
Via J.W Didier
1. No matter, how slow you go you’re still lapping everyone on the couch.
So you don’t start off as the fastest or the best. No one does. Take pride in the fact you’re out there doing it while many are still trying to find the motivate to even get moving!
Via Tara Knowles
3. Dump your diet. This isn’t about the numbers on some scale or a long list of shouldn’ts and couldn’ts.
It’s all too easy to get caught up with numbers, charts and stats as you try to measure your goals, but there’s one measurement that can never be faked – how you feel inside. Make that your true guide!
Via Honeybear Lane.
4. There is no one giant step that does it, it’s a lot of little steps – Peter A. Cohen
It’s all too easy to get paralysed with fear when looking at a goal miles in the distance. Breaking it down into small manageable chunks help get you moving and you’ll be surprised how quickly you then end up at the place you never thought you’d reach.
5. You’re only one workout away from a good mood.
Feel like working out is the last thing you’re in the mood for? Give yourself that extra push… your body and mind are going to thank you for it!
Via Eat. Drink. Paleo.
6. You don’t have to be great to start, but you have to start to be great.
The sad truth is that none of us start and are immediately great whether it be at Pilates, running, yoga or anything in life… however the act of starting takes you one step closer. Keep going you’re going to get there!
Via That ARThletic Girl.
7. Don’t Lose Faith, You Got This
Feel like you’ve reached your limits? Put your mind to it and you can achieve anything!
Via Simply Shredded.
8. Knowing is not enough, we must apply. Willing is not enough, we must do.
We all know what is good for us. We all know what we should do. To make it happen though we need to take action. Bruce Lee style!
Via Muscle and Strength.
9. People who say it cann’t be done should not interrupt those who are doing it.
Surrounded by people telling you it’s not possible to achieve. Stop listening to them and start proving them wrong!
Via Fit Triggercrazy.
10. The only bad workout is the one that didn’t happen
Annoyed with yourself for not getting the most out of your workout? Let it go. The fact you even turned up and give it a go makes you awesome.
Feeling inspired to get going with a new fitness challenge? If you’re based in the Los Angeles / Santa Monica area then why not join us for a Pilates session? Located just footsteps from Santa Monica beach it doesn’t get much for invigorating and re-juvenating than our studio – learn more about our classes here!